In last week’s live office hours, Chris and I reviewed two website designs submitted by our audience. We hope to do more site reviews in the future, so feel free to send us your own website and we’ll add it to our list.
You can watch a full replay below:
What you’ll learn:
- Why is the first impression so important.
- What are we looking at when reviewing website designs.
- How to pass your message clearly to the audience.
- How to make your content more readable.
- How to structure your website content, so it makes sense to the visitor.
- What are some common mistakes that designers often make.